Last night, a Facebook friend shared Doreen Virtue’s post about how the full moon and lunar eclipse is the perfect time to release anything toxic or completed from our lives.
I’m ready to release everything that is no longer serving me well. I release:
- Anxiety about an imagined future.
- Fear of rejection. Fear of not being accepted, wanted, liked or loved.
- Old patterns, fear-based and limiting beliefs, negative thoughts, judgements and attachments, and any stagnation and resistance that have been blocking or damaging me.
- Harmful habits, behaviours and relationships.
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering.
- Trauma, hurt, grief, sadness, shock, disappointment and anger.
I’m willing to release:
- Any barriers that I’ve constructed. Now that I’ve dismantled these barriers, peace, happiness and love are flowing freely.
- Shame. I am enough. I am loveable. I am worthy.
- Fear of failure and fear of success.
- Unhealthy needs and desires. I am now present to my wholeness and perfection.
I happily release:
- Worry that I’m lacking in anything and I accept abundance into my life.
- Codependency, control and guilt from my interactions with others.
- Preconceived assumptions or historical perceptions about people, places and things. I am present, open and loving to them as they are, now.
Finally, I release myself from the grip of my ego. I observe it with interest and humour as it plays out. I learn from it and so I evolve.
What are you willing to release? As Doreen Virtue says: “Trust that when you close one door, a better one opens.”